* Development of new approaches for in-gel and in-solution protein identification throughout ultra-fast protein digestion and mass
* Development of new strategies for tissue sample preparation prior Mass Spectrometry Imaging of endometriosis tissues and prostate
* Development of faster and more efficient sample preparation methods for identification and quantification of antidoping substances,
such as anabolic steroids, 2-antagonists, diuretics, stimulants, etc
* Develop New methods to identify doping abuse biomarkers by MALDI-TOF-MS and MALDI-TOF-TOF-MS.
* Development of new methodologies for protein quantification by stable isotopic labelling techniques and mass spectroscopy.
* Development of new methods for bacterial identification by MALDI-TOF-MS with application in disease screening and bioterrorism
* Development of new sample preparation procedures for Spectrometric techniques: MALDI-TOF-MS, MALDI-TOF-MS-MS and GCTOF
From single organic molecules to proteins and polymers.
* Development of new and fast methods for speciation of protein-bound elements based on proteomics (metallomics) and applying
them to in vivo experiments with living organisms to asses the effectiveness of Selenium peptides in Arsenium detoxification of
* Development of Peptide mapping of red wines for identification and detection of frauds.
* Application of Gold(0), Silica and Magnetic Nanoparticles to Biomarkers Discovery.
* Development of new sample preparation for allergenic components in Lemons and citric fruits.
* Studies of Kinetics processes with Proteins and Natural Colloids.
* Developmen of new god nano particles for DNA and oligomers detection.
* Design and development of new fluorescent compounds based on amino acids, peptides and neurotransmitters for nanoparticle
* Development of new fluorescenctchemosensors for metal ion detection in solution.
* Design of new fluorescent compounds for specific detection of metal pesticides and fungicides in food samples.
* Implementation of some dry synthetic methods using clays and zeolites, and environmental friendly methods using ultrasound and
* Synthesis of emissive organic Schiff-base ligands and their complexation reactions with Cu(II), Co(II), Ni(II), Zn(II), Cd(II), Hg(II),
Pb(II), Ru(II), and Os(III). Photophysical studies as chemosensors for detection of DNA, metal ions and anions.
*Applications and studies of New Emissive Active Matrices based on amino acids, and peptides, and artificial organic molecules that
absorb UV light and/or visible as chemical sensors for multifunctional recognition and detection of analytes by spectroscopy and
* Development of new Gold(0) and Silica nanoparticles for Protein recognition.
* Synthesis of new molecular devices for MALDI-TOF-MS protein and biomarkers detection. Synthesis and Applications of Smart
Nanoparticles based on emissive aminoacid residues.
Protein identification; biomarker discovery; chemical synthesis; software development for bioanalysis;
Streroids analysis; nanoparticles synthesis; biomedical analysis.